Minecraft Forums
Welcome to Ps3 Gaming  D7e02e47eaf297b9d9cc123ed74660ea

Why not register today and get the full benefit of MCForums
this includes no advertisments, making posts, using the search, having your own reputation
and profile.

Already have a account? Simply click login.
If you're new here and you're having trouble finding the place where you can create a new account, then this might help a bit.

When you first come to the website, there should be a pop up that tells you to register an account. If you closed that, and are worried about not being able to make an account anymore, don't worry!

On the top right, there should be a "Register" and a "log in". Click on the register one and it should bring you to the registration form
[/size].

It will require your email and if you're not to open with that, feel free to make an alternate email for this. We will NEVER give out any info about you that you don't want given out. Nor will we ever spam your email with messages so don't worry about that!

You need an account to post so if you're looking to be an active part of the community, feel free to make an account!

We look forward to seeing all of you in the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Minecraft Forums
Welcome to Ps3 Gaming  D7e02e47eaf297b9d9cc123ed74660ea

Why not register today and get the full benefit of MCForums
this includes no advertisments, making posts, using the search, having your own reputation
and profile.

Already have a account? Simply click login.
If you're new here and you're having trouble finding the place where you can create a new account, then this might help a bit.

When you first come to the website, there should be a pop up that tells you to register an account. If you closed that, and are worried about not being able to make an account anymore, don't worry!

On the top right, there should be a "Register" and a "log in". Click on the register one and it should bring you to the registration form
[/size].

It will require your email and if you're not to open with that, feel free to make an alternate email for this. We will NEVER give out any info about you that you don't want given out. Nor will we ever spam your email with messages so don't worry about that!

You need an account to post so if you're looking to be an active part of the community, feel free to make an account!

We look forward to seeing all of you in the forums.
Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Gaming

2 posters

Go down

Ps3 Gaming  Empty Ps3 Gaming

Post  Feared_Killer Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 am

Anyone up for some fifa 13 / Black ops 2 for Ps3?

You can add me ..

xIrishGuru.

Hopefully we can get a party of 6 and wreck Smile I dont play alot of Ps3 atm.. So won't be on too much

Feared_Killer
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Diamonds : 4277

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Gaming  Empty Re: Ps3 Gaming

Post  HAJIBADA Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Awww, if only you had xbox Sad

I might be getting a ps3 soon though since my xbox live membership ran out and I rather just buy a new ps3. If i do get one, I'll be sure to add you

HAJIBADA
Mod
Mod

Diamonds : 4237

Back to top Go down

Post  Feared_Killer Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Cheers Smile

I run with Ps3 just because most of my friends have it, I dont fancy paying to go online on Xbox :/

Feared_Killer
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Diamonds : 4277

Back to top Go down

Post  HAJIBADA Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

^Yea that's the downside about xbox. I should have gotten a ps3 instead of an xbox when I had the chance Sad

HAJIBADA
Mod
Mod

Diamonds : 4237

Back to top Go down

Post  Feared_Killer Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:49 am

Well, It's whatever your into ,

Xbox's cross game chat is fantastic though, wish they added it into ps3:(

Feared_Killer
Super-Mod
Super-Mod