Minecraft Forums
Welcome to Best Texture packs D7e02e47eaf297b9d9cc123ed74660ea

Why not register today and get the full benefit of MCForums
this includes no advertisments, making posts, using the search, having your own reputation
and profile.

Already have a account? Simply click login.
If you're new here and you're having trouble finding the place where you can create a new account, then this might help a bit.

When you first come to the website, there should be a pop up that tells you to register an account. If you closed that, and are worried about not being able to make an account anymore, don't worry!

On the top right, there should be a "Register" and a "log in". Click on the register one and it should bring you to the registration form
[/size].

It will require your email and if you're not to open with that, feel free to make an alternate email for this. We will NEVER give out any info about you that you don't want given out. Nor will we ever spam your email with messages so don't worry about that!

You need an account to post so if you're looking to be an active part of the community, feel free to make an account!

We look forward to seeing all of you in the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Minecraft Forums
Welcome to Best Texture packs D7e02e47eaf297b9d9cc123ed74660ea

Why not register today and get the full benefit of MCForums
this includes no advertisments, making posts, using the search, having your own reputation
and profile.

Already have a account? Simply click login.
If you're new here and you're having trouble finding the place where you can create a new account, then this might help a bit.

When you first come to the website, there should be a pop up that tells you to register an account. If you closed that, and are worried about not being able to make an account anymore, don't worry!

On the top right, there should be a "Register" and a "log in". Click on the register one and it should bring you to the registration form
[/size].

It will require your email and if you're not to open with that, feel free to make an alternate email for this. We will NEVER give out any info about you that you don't want given out. Nor will we ever spam your email with messages so don't worry about that!

You need an account to post so if you're looking to be an active part of the community, feel free to make an account!

We look forward to seeing all of you in the forums.
Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Texture packs

3 posters

Go down

Best Texture packs Empty Best Texture packs

Post  hotspot120 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 am

Hi guys i'm just showing of my favourite texture packs, so lets jump right in.

The first one is my personal favourite it's called faithfull, and you can get 32x32 or 64x64.

The next one is LB Photo realism and this comes in 16x16 32x32 64x64 128x128 and 256x256

Then we have happycraft witch comes in 16x16 and 32x32

if you don't know what 16x16, or 32x32 means it is bacically the resiloution, so depending on your pc specs the reseloution can be up to 256x256, or for crap pc's 1x1 (witch is only 1 block colour). I play on my gaming pc witch is 256x256, and on an imac i know you can run 64x64 pretty much lag free.

hotspot120

Diamonds : 4104

Back to top Go down

Best Texture packs Empty Re: Best Texture packs

Post  Feared_Killer Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:46 pm

I agree with faithful, I love it. That's really the only one I personally use... But, I just Twitched around with it, And added a new texture for the sword/bow etc... , I added cool particles too.

If you would like it, Leave your skype below. I'll be more then happy to let you use it..

Feared_Killer
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Diamonds : 4226

Back to top Go down

Post  HAJIBADA Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 am

I really like the faithful one as well. It has some amazing textures Smile

HAJIBADA
Mod
Mod

Diamonds : 4186

Back to top Go down

Post  Feared_Killer Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 am

Yup, probably one of the best.

Feared_Killer
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  HAJIBADA Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Hm, for somem reason my minecraft keeps crashing when I use any of these.

Any tips?

HAJIBADA
Mod
Mod

Diamonds : 4186

Back to top Go down

Post  Feared_Killer Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 am

I really don't know, unless you downloaded them from a priarted site, Might have bugs in it, Just try different downloads, Make sure you check the file with your anti virus security.

Feared_Killer
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down